Best premium ships tier 8 for Ranked battles (Season 17) Season 17 of Ranked Battles in ...
Quick steps to fix World of Tanks UI/Interface Scaling
There is an option "Interface scaling" in game graphics settings but currently it doesn't work.
Here is a quick guide how to scale user interface in World of Tanks. A little bit more comfort is always nice.
1. Launch game and log in
2. Open Options then Graphics Settings and set "Interface scaling" to 1
3. Hit OK button and exit game
Now we need to make some changes in preferences.xml file. Make sure your Windows shows hidden files.
3. Locate preferences.xml in C:/Users/username/APPDATA/Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ folder.
or Open "My Computer", paste the following location and press enter: %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\
4. Open preferences.xml with texteditor(eg Notepad) and look for <interfaceScale> 1.000000 </interfaceScale> line.
5. That's what we need. Now we can make changes. If you want smaller and slim interface change number to 0.9000000 for 90% scaling and vice versa 1.100000 for 110% scaling
6. Close File and hit SAVE
Launch game a see how UI looks. You can repeat these steps if you want to adjust sizes a little bit more.
Get Personal Professional driver for your WOT account - click here
The easiest way to boost your WOT account with XP, credits and many more click here.